Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

WAYS OF DEALING WITH MARRIAGE DIFFICULTIES TO AVOID TOTAL BREAKUP AND DIVORCE.

I am happy to share this testimony about this great man called Dr Amigo. I am Martinez from Texas USA , my husband had an affair with another lady for almost seven years now and it was the worse thing that ever happened to our marriage. I was forced to take a good hard look at my behavior in the marriage i realize that i was partly to be blamed for his affair. I had become emotionally unavailable to him and when something good or bad happened in my life, I called my friends instead of my husband. I had stopped allowing him to love me and to support me and he felt as if I no longer needed him. As a musician on the road with his band, it became to much temptation for him when a girl he met on road became interested in him and was more than available for him emotionally and physically. Once I really started to examine my behavior, I realized that I had as much work to do as he did. When going through all theses problem i came across Dr Amigo then i explained things to him. after explanation to him, he told me what to do by bringing back my husband so i decided to follow the rules which he gave to me. Now, My husband cut all tires with his other woman and became committed to working on our marriage to save it. Today, we have a beautiful son, another on the way in a couple weeks, we own our home, and have a fuller, happier life than we ever imagined. After i came across the testimony made by Irene Moore about how this man of spirit brought back her ex husband for more than ten years in marriage.  If you are in such pain and you don’t no what to do you can contact this great man for help i promise you all he will help you the way he helped me via Email: dr.amigo71@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help