Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

AFTER SO MANY ISSUES WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. THANKS GREAT DR AMIGO.

Hi Dr Amigo, I’ve read a lot of your posts but I am still confuse about my situation. My ex and I were in a long distance relationship and broke up May 2016, since then I did not talk to her for 3 months plus. The reason that we broke up is due to 1. Communication issues (she scolded me for almost anything and I lost patience trying to calm her down) 2. I repeated one semester in college and did not tell her about it. She found out about it near our 1 year of relationship, and she reacted very badly. She said that she can’t stand being lied to. 3. She kept mentioning that I screwed up our 1st year anniversary date, and her birthday date. We agreed to end in good terms. She slowly deleted me off social media (Unfollowed me on instagram on the first month, when I like her photo she blocked me. Unfriend me on Facebook on the 2nd month). So 3 months has passed and I tried to talk to her, she sounded pissed off and said she was dating another guy. I did not know what to do at that point of time so I pleaded her to come back. She did not respond to my whats app. I’ve wrote a letter 1 month later and created a video collage of our photos when we were together. She did not reply as well. I then tried to use reverse psychology and told her on whatsapp in a positive tone that the letter didn’t matter anymore because someone helped me to move on and I’m going to date that girl. She blocked me on whatsapp. I’ve now been trying to post photos of myself looking positive, but Im dying and did not know what to do. I decide to contact a spell caster called Dr Amigo to help me bring her back. and he brought her back to me within 48 hours and she is living with me but now i always think that she has no real love for me but i am still happy that she is right with me because i can't think of ever loosing her again. in case anyone needs Dr Amigo's help you can reach him on: dr.amigo71@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help