Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

BEST ADVICE AND BEST SOLUTION TO A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP.

My GF and I were together for close to a year. She broke up with me about 3 months ago. Our relationship was actually really good. We hadn’t had any real disagreements. We communicated really well. We were planning on living together. Then Made a huge mistake. I lied to her about something huge and important. I did so because I let my ego and pride get in the way of my rational thinking. She has completely shut me out of her life. She has blocked me from her phone, email and FB. I did make all of the early breakup mistakes like pleading with her to take me back. Apologizing over and over. It finally dawned on me that I never let her know that I wasn’t taking her feelings into consideration. I let her know that I did after a short period of time. I have read several different get your ex back e-books. All of them do not seem very promising as I am a woman and I try to think about how I would react to some of the steps given. I have done the no contact step. I have written her a couple of letters apologizing again. The last letter I wrote I basically told her some things I loved about her, how I was angry that when the going got tough she ran and that I was saying goodbye and good luck to her. I just dropped it off so I have not received a response…if I get one at all. I do love her and I do want her back. I can honestly say she is the one for me. Some of my friends have given me the “there are other fish in the sea” speech. That’s not what I want. I want the one that I love back. I decide to contact a spell caster called Dr Amigo to help me bring her back. and he brought her back to me within 48 hours and she is living with me but now i always think that she has no real love for me but i am still happy that she is right with me because i can't think of ever loosing her again. in case anyone needs Dr Amigo's help you can reach him on: dr.amigo71@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help