Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

WE BROKE UP! AFTER A MONTH DR AMIGO REUNITE US TOGETHER.

Me and my ex broke up a while back…we talk sometimes and we can get along for a while and then we get into argument..we known each other for 5 years plus and it’s always something getting in the way…. now she said”you need time to heal”…(but is she talking about herself?)I agree to what she said but I know outside interface is also a problem… Just last month i visited a forum on the internet and saw several testifiers about Dr Amigo the online love spell caster as it appears here, so emailed him told him about me and my ex and he promise to offer help, after sending him some important informations about us,  he did something margical and within 48hours my ex called and said  she was sorry for  for all the wrongs, pains and tears shes caused me, she is back now we are living together in peace no query no argument and no fights anymore. Thanks Dr Amigo for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help