Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

SEPARATED AND NOW GOT BACK TOGETHER WITH MY TWIN FLAME. DR AMIGO DID IT.

I have recently separated from my twin flame and it hurts! We were not romantic or sexual but we lived together as housemates. We lived together for a year and at times it was magical, others it was really testing. I am definitely the chaser and no matter how much I tried not to I did have strong feelings for him. He is not spiritually enlightened but when I found god my twin flame appeared! I haven't told anyone about this because it sounds nuts. I am really hurting. He caused the separation because my attitude towards him was abnormal. If we got close to being together he pushed me further away. He was scared of our connection. He told me we were over and then told me the reason why was because he had feelings for me and our friendship was one sided! He moved out after that and hasn't responded to what I said at all. He has also blocked me. All I want is to talk to him, I miss him so much and cannot deal with not knowing what he felt! I don't know what to do! Just few days as i was going through the internet on "How to get ex partner back" I saw series of write u about this particular man Dr Amigo that specify on bringing back tow people in love together i was not ,so sure how it works but decided to give it a try, which i did and within 48hours he contacted me and apologized i forgave him and we are living together again now Great thanks to Dr Amigo just same way i found his email i am dropping his contact as well for those that might be inspired to contact him. dr.amigo71@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help