Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CURE FOR CANCER/HIV

HIV has taken so many lives so do cancer, I was having them both, I contacted Dr Amigo and I told him that I have HIV and Cancer. He told me that my case is a special case. That the items he needs will be much. I asked him how much it will cost me. He told me that it will cost me $350 only, I was only having $250, and I told him the amount I have. He told me that after the cure I should promise him that I will pay back the remaining $50, I told him that I will. He prepared a cure for me and sent it via Courier Delivery Service; I managed to pay for the delivery and legal practitioner that signed the goods for the transfer to my country. I received the parcel, it was a portion, I drank it as he instructed me to, and I went to do a test I was healed, i was tested HIV negative and the cancer was
no more,please help me thank him, I haven???t seen a person like him before, I have paid him back in 3 fold, you can get your healing from him and him alone, contact him now dr.amigo71@yahoo.com or dr.amigo71@gmail.com if you don't have email kindly contact him via his mobile phone number on+2349058764985

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help