Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

MENTAL DISORDER RESTORED. LEONARD HAS QUIT DRUGS AND HE IS RESPONSIBLE.

Leonard is normal now sir, this experience from Sir Amigo is not more than 3days yet. My only child got a mental disorder after involving himself in drugs, i have warned him several times to stop smoking that drugs is not good for him cos he misbehaved whenever he comes back home from party and clubs, i eventually did my best to stop him but couldn't cos his father divorced me over 13 years ago. A co-worker told me to sorts for help on the net and particularly told me an experience she had with Sir Amigo, i went online to see for myself i checked out his website www.amigospellhome.com and i eventually got inspired by what people said about him and they way they described him. I called Sir Amigo i cried and and told him to please help me, then he told me to be calm that since i was able to reach out to him that my problems will be solved, he instructed me to send him some particular items which i had know ideal on how to get them later he told me the cost is sent him the money,  he told me to allow him to finish the whole process then get back to me i waited patently and on the 4th day he said my son will be normal instantly within some certain hours exactly, same time he told me Leo woke up from sleep and behaved normal i was like is this real and took him to the hospital for medical check up, to my greatest surprise Leo is normal, Sir Amigo also said he would quit drugs forever and thats how it is now, he no longer go to clubs and he stop going out with all the bad gangs he hangs out with daily. I am a partaker of his good work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help