Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A TRUE HELP TO MY HUSBAND OF 7 YEARS NOW HE IS FREE. THANKS DOCTOR AMIGO, YOU ARE RELIABLE.

My husband of 7 years and father of my beautiful toddler has suffered from depression as long as I’ve known him. It’s only gotten worse. I had no experience with depression before  knowing him. We are married and parents so I’m going to keep fighting the good fight, but if I knew then what I  know now… This is going to sound harsh, but don’t marry him and certainly don’t have children with him until he gets help. And I mean real regular on-going sessions with a therapist help. Just like you wouldn’t commit your finances to someone with a ridiculous amount of financial debt, don’t commit yourself emotionally either You will start to think you’re the problem, mostly because his depression will tell you that on a regular basis I tried to respectfully express my concern again but sometimes he called me vicious and vindictive, i wanted to end the marriage, i did make attempt several time but couldn't, for the love sake, i went on searching for a solution to help him get off from depression till i came across Doctor Amigo a healer of depression, an online master of relationship challenges, Amigo did some spiritual healing and since that time my husband was free from depression Here is his whats number i got online to talk with him, +2349058764985

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help