Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

HOW TO BE FREE FROM DEPRESSION WITH YOUR PARTNER.

Hi everyone, I am so grateful to find this site and now my mind is at ease, because I now know that I am not the only one who is experiencing these difficulties. My bf and I use to be best friends since 2015 and we fell in love in 2016  to 2017, he needed a break due to him being depressed and having financial break down. I new he was depressed but he keep on denying it.We were still in touch and I supported him all the way, we are now back together from October last year, I love him so very much and I don’t want to walk away from him. I want to stand by him through good time and bad times.But he doesn’t see all that, he is so distant, selfish and bourbon. I was trying really hard and sometimes I feel as if I am the only one who want this relationship to work and there are times where I have sleepless night thinking about us ,I really am highly drained of being the one who was putting an effort I was to close of breaking down and i feel this getting to me I was also depressed. I needed help, until an article directed me here, i saw good review about Dr Amigo, then contacted him, he answered and solved our problem of depression and fixed our relationship, with much love and understanding between us now.
Email: dr.amigo71@gmail.com
Call/Whatsapp+2349058764985


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help