Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

A SURPRISE CALL FROM MY EX TO MAKE UP FOR ALL THE THINGS HE DID TO ME. I AM GRATEFUL.

I neglected the call because i don't like picking up strange numbers, the next thing i saw was a text message from the same number then i had to read it when i opened it i could not believe what i saw, it was a text message from my love who left me for 5years, he was saying that he is sorry that i should try and answer his call that was how he called again then i pick up, he was crying on the phone pleading to me that i should forgive him that now he is ready to stay with me forever that he is very sorry for what he did to me. I was so surprised and i was short of words, then i told him that i have forgiven him, that was how he came to my house within 24hours the moment he saw me he went on his knees he was pleading again then i told him its alright, that was how i got my lover back and the most surprising part was that he gave me access to his bank account, bought me a new Mercedes Benz and we are planning for our wedding. both of us are happy i thank Dr Amigo for all his help and i pray to God to keep him alive. whosoever that is experiencing same thing with me  should be helped as i was helped. if you want to contact him to bring back happiness into your life as he has done mine you can contact him dr.amigo71@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help