Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

ITS WAS A CALLED BACK AND PROMOTION LETTER, THANK YOU SIR. Email dr.amigo71@yahoo.com

I lost my job due to the new manager that was brought into our organisation and because he has someone he wanted to put in my position.  I was desperate and needed to get back my job, i tried with all my effort i couldn't, after two months being at home i saw some write up about this particular man named Dr Amigo people saying he can help anyone over any bothering issues of their lives, i gave a try contacted him about my challenges, he told me to believe that i will be called back, he prepare a CALL BACK JOB SPELL, and told me to be patient for few days which i did, to my greatest surprise i saw a message on my email and on my phone  from the human resources manager asking me to report to the office the following day, i said ok as a reply to him, the following day i went and it was a more huge surprise, i was taken back and promoted to a higher position immediately. Till now i am still wondering how it happened. it was a break through for me with the help of Dr Amigo. More elbow to you sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help