Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

RESCUED FROM DEATH.

I am Tricia from Netherlands currently in  Australia. I promised my self to make known to the world, any one who could heal my daughter who has been sick for (2) two now from A.L.S a terminal disease. My husband and I gave up hope as virtually all hospitals we went to for help gave us one word which was they couldn't help our daughter and we just waited for the day she'd say farewell to us but we never expected that things would turn out differently soon. A friend of mine who was cured of impotency told us his ordeal and how he was helped by a great spell caster called DOCTOR AMIGO of the email (dr.amigo71@yahoo.com) so we decided to give it a try, in our desperation. I contacted this email and I explained everything about my daughter's health to the spell caster who told me not to worry and he told me all I had to do to restore back my daughter's health. I did as DOCTOR AMIGO said and in two weeks my daughter was normal... It was simply unbelievable and it was a great miracle to see my daughter healthy once again.. We are now happy and we don't have to live in pain and fear from the thought of loosing our beloved gift to death anymore. Thank you very much DOCTOR AMIGO, you have saved a life of a young child. May you live long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help