Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

HOW I MAKE MY GIRLFRIEND COMMIT INTO A RELATIONSHIP AND GOT MARRIED TO HER.

I’ve been seeing my fiance for over three year and yet the physicality is somewhat lacking. We see one another roughly every 5 days, she says she doesn’t want to rush in and neither do I, although I would like to see some progression. There is some future faking on her part which I am agreeable to, but then not coming up with firm arrangements. I know she’s been out of a long term relationship for four years now and that it ended ‘messily’ in her words. I do not know the details since she was not able to tell  me, citing that she ‘needs to be in the right mood for our marriage. I have not pushed this too much however as she clearly doesn’t feel to talk about it, coupled with the lack of total physicality would seem to indicate she is not ready totally for a relationship. She says I need to be patient, but I was wondering whether she is really being honest with me and our relationship because i loved her so much and her past seems to take her away from me. I knew a friend who had similar situation and asked for advise where i ended up with a love spell with Dr AMIGO from dr.amigo71@gmail.com.. I had no regret at all taken the step but its improved my love life and we got married expecting our first child any moment soon Whatsapp and phone number of DR AMIGO is +2349058764985

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help