Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

HOW TO DEAL WITH ISSUES RELATING TO YOUR HUSBAND.

I was having serious relationship problems with my husband and it had resulted in him moving out.Everything got worse, he started going to strippers club frequently, getting drunk and passing out..Sometimes when we talked on phone, he would threaten me, he was just not himself and our children were suffering form all the drama. I really love him and we had been married for 9yrs which gave us three beautiful daughters..I had also lost a lot of money on therapists and I was in debt and I felt my world crumbling..I was introduced to a spell caster by a friend whom he helped with the same thing and I thought it was not real, but it was different..I did all he asked me to and after a few days, he started getting better, he started calling, texting, things just changed between us. ,emotions,our love. He has a job and has been sober since and am also out of debt..Its a miracle I never believed was possible,I had lost all hope until I found him..He works and if you have the same problem I did, he is the solution. dr.amigo71@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help