Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

AMIGO BROUGHT PEACE TO MY LIFE, MAKES MY RELATIONSHIP PERFECT WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.

I have my wishes granted by Amigo, the spiritual healer of all kinds. My name is Adrienne Balich from Michigan USA. After being in a relationship for 4 years plus i realize my boyfriend was a cheater and a liar, we were already having plans to get married few months before i noticed this act, as a result of going through his cell phone, i lost hope and affection in the relationship, when he knew i saw things from his phone he tried to plead me, i gave him another opportunity after one month i notice he has not changed and was not ready, on the 15th of June i was going through some article on the net when i saw someone talked about A SPIRITUAL MAN AMIGO, that he is capable of restoring imperfect relationship. I saw it as a cramp and moved on, after three days i had a dream that i was talking with Amigo, when i woke up i said it could be that what i saw about him is true, i copied his email dr.amigo71@gmail.com and dr.amigo71@yahoo.com from the article that was published about him, i emailed him, he replied and we started discussing i told him exactly my boyfriend's act, he promise to help and told me all that i needed to provide i manage to follow through. He did his work and told me to expect results that my boyfriend will come to me and i will see a sign to show that he has stop his affair with the other lady, After 2 days i heard my boyfriend shouting with a loud voice saying never you text me again, that if i had anything doing with you before it was a total mistake. that same night he came to me and begged, till now i have not notice anything anymore, we are getting married on the 28th of July 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help