Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

MY SIX YEARS BROKEN MARRIAGE IS RESTORED BACK TO NORMAL. THANK YOU SIR AMIGO.

Hello viewers, I'm Edna Tadlock from Switzerland. My marriage crumbled 6years ago when my husband suddenly developed hatred for me, until I discovered he had an affair outside our home, and before I could confront him, I received a letter from the court regarding divorce, I went to his friends and family to help beg him cos I never did anything to hurt him, I always loved him and stay by him. After a year we finally divorced and since then i got frustrated and develope anxiety, always want to have him back until three weeks ago I saw a lady Irene Moore saying good things about Amigo and his super excellent powers, since I needed help so much I decide to contact this man Amigo on his email dr.amigo71@gmail.com she wrote on the forum page, and after an hour I got a reply from him saying he can help me restore back my marriage by making Bakos to cancel the divorce and reunite back with me, I was like how possible it is, I wanted to try was not even sure with any percent of his return despite all that Amigo told me during our conversation. I managed to follow through with all the instructions, I even send him some money as well. After that day I got a message from him to have finish the work that I should expect results. I said ok, after two days I saw a message from Edna on Facebook asking for my phone number after six years that he never reach out to me, the following day he called and was asking Where I'm, who I'm with, my family well being. That he wanted to see me to ask for forgiveness so we can come together again, that was how it happened and after three days we got our differences settled out and moved into a new apartment together. I'm here to appreciate Dr Amigo for his good works, I never believed any of these I only gave it a try and happy I'm today. Thank you Dr Amigo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help