Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Amigo you are a good human.

My name is Molly. The time has come when people should be given good credit for saving other people from committing suicide, I am Molly from Charleston in United State America. I lost hope when my husband told me that he has filed for divorce, For a moment i was in a shock mood and i was not thinking straight the only option that came to me was to commit suicide. But as things would have it way i went online and i was able to read about Dr. Amigo and i was anxious so i contacted Dr. Amigo through these details: dr.amigo71@gmail.com and the outcome was a mind blowing experience because just within some hours that i contacted him my husband came home with some flowers, and words of apology filled his mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help