Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

THANKS TO Dr Amigo MY RELATIONSHIP HELPER

 My name is Leah Robert from Ohio United States of America. So last year i had a really bad breakup. My college boyfriend left me when he got a job. I was and I’m still jobless. When he was called for interviews, he asked me to pray for him and I did. I even asked my mom to help us pray. The following week, he got the job and was to report in a Monday. On Sunday, he just stopped picking my calls or replying to my texts. This was the man that told me if he got the job, we would make our dreams come true and I believed him. I was hurt and a week later he called to tell me he was quiet on me coz he needed some space. I felt really used, coz throughout college i stood by him and he was abandoning me after getting a job. So I decided to move on.. after a month of moving in, he called me to tell me I shouldn’t wait for him coz we weren’t working. I said okay but then I felt so bad, I pleaded with him. I wanted him back but he didn’t want me, so he left.  And by God’s grace I found Dr Amigo, going through an online broadcast as a relationship therapist from the article few people mentioned about him though. So i hurriedly contacted Dr Amigo through his contact i saw on the article (dr.amigo71@gmail.com) and he told me he uses love Ancient powerful spells to reunite lovers back together after separation, i was nervous coz i never heard such things in my entire life, but i gave it a chance to do the so called magic, to my greatest surprise after 72 hours my boyfriend who said it was over between us really called and was talking so emotionally, i told Amigo about it and he said i should give him a chance i said ok. My boyfriend came back and apologized for his mistakes, we are back together not as boyfriend anymore but as husband and wife, i actually waited for months before coming up to share this good work just to be sure this was real not just magic. thanks to Dr Amigo my helper. i will continue to appreciate you in my entire life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help