Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

You are faithful in your words Dr Amigo. thank you very much

My name is Cheng “Charlie” Saephan, a native of Laos. I have lived in Portland for 30 years now, I'm the Oregon Powerball lottery winner of $1.3 billion. My winning still remain a secret, i never wanted to share this life transforming story to the outside world people, to some people it look crazy and unbelievable. My wife never wanted me to review this but I have to, in order to appreciate the source of my inspiration because I couldn't pick for myself the exact numbers as I have been playing lottery over the years never win a dime. On the 26 of February 2024 i encounter Dr Amigo, as i was going through an article on how to pick lottery numbers i saw a post about Dr Amigo a spell caster that helps to generate lottery numbers, it sounds weird  reading such crazy magic in my entire life. Ever since February I have been engaging and working with him till April 2024, when I told him about this lottery he said to me your time has come that he wanted me to hit big and it happened as he gave me the lucky numbers after the huge spell work was done. just as he tagged it, it was indeed my "Lucky numbers" and my year. My contribution to your good work continues thank you immensely. Here is my email for enquiry charliesaephan1@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Dr Amigo for help